Bringing home a new puppy or kitten is an exciting time in your life! Just like babies, your new family member will grow by leaps and bounds this first year.
Did you rescue a cat or a dog that is a little older? You too, are welcome to enroll in the program to document that first year before you celebrate your Gotcha Day.
Our First Year Pet Program captures the evolving personality of your new arrival and reveals the growing relationships and bonds between your family and your four legged friend.
Enroll in the program during the month of January, February or March and receive the program for $399. Normally $599, this a a savings of $200. The program includes a 5×7 – 10 page matted album that we will fill as we go through the year. In addition, you will receive:
- 3 sessions to be completed within 18 months (about every 4-5 months)
- Complimentary digital “We have a new puppy” announcement to share with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.
- Special pricing just for the puppy program
- Complimentary sessions after the first year
- Special gift provided from each session
2. You’ve Got…Personality! This fun and entertaining session will capture the sweet character of your furry friend. I will create memories for you that will last a lifetime.
3. The Bond We Have – Lisa will photograph the special relationship between you, your family and your beloved pet.
4. Saying Goodbye – This session is not “tail wagging” fun. However, it is one last chance for images of your pet. Geared towards your elderly or terminally ill loved one, we will pay tribute to your beloved pet. Sessions take place either in the studio or the comfort of your home – it depends on your pet’s comfort level. This session is complimentary and you will receive an 11×14 print.
5. Service and Therapy dogs Public relations Image – $75
Every working service and therapy dog deserves their own public relations image. Images can be used on I.D. card, website and social media. We also have business cards and bookmarks available. Your session includes:
- Studio Headshot session
- Normally you receive only 1 digital image. But in January, February or March you will receive an addition file. Digital image is provided in both color and black and white. Delivered in formats for both web and print.
- Viewing and ordering is done immediately after the session
- Snack and water provided for your dog while you view and order your image
- Additional images may be purchased for $35
Call Lisa at 309.269.5013 to book your session.